Stop wasting money, start saving money, and NEVER run out of hot water again!
Rheem Tankless Water Heaters May Be Your Best Solution!
Tankless water heaters from Rheem are innovative, energy efficient water heating solutions for today’s homes. From point of use applications to whole home systems, Rheem has the water heating solution to fit your needs while providing a continuous supply of hot water from an energy-efficient and space-saving product. Imagine never running out of hot water again.
Prestige™ Series Condensing Tankless Gas and Tankless Gas units are great for:
- Homes with Busy Families – Enough hot water to load the laundry, start the dishes, bathe the kids and still have enough to enjoy a relaxing shower of your own.
- Homes with Luxury Bathrooms – Master bathrooms are meant to be luxurious and Rheem Tankless water heaters can support the hot water needed to bring them to life.
- Vacation Homes – Rheem tankless water heaters heat water only when a demand for hot water is made, this helps save energy over a traditional water heating system that continuously heats and stores water in anticipation of a hot water need.
Tankless Electric units are perfect for point of use applications including:
- Under the counter for bathroom or kitchen sinks
- Home remodels or additons
- Detached buildings such as cabins, workshops and barns
Tankless hot water heater will never let you down. Regardless of how large your family is or how long your showers last. Heritage Plumbing carries on the best, most dependable tankless hot water heaters on the market today.
Why heat water you don’t need? Why run out of hot water when you can’t afford to? Let Heritage Plumbing install a new tankless hot water heater today and start saving up to 20% on your electric or gas bill each month.
Just take a look at a testimonial from one of our happy customers!
Love My Tankless!
Heritage Plumbing installed our Tankless unit over a year ago. I’m going to be honest and tell you that I didn’t even realize we NEEDED one, but coming home to a flood on my second floor because our 50 gallon hot water tank rusted out made me think. We also have 4 kids, 2 dogs, endless laundry, dishes and showers. I love this unit – I used to have to wait 20 minutes for hot water to get my shower…. Used to, not anymore. The kids can take showers while the dishwasher & the washing machine are both running. I also take comfort in the fact that I won’t have 50 gallons of water streaming down the side of my house again. Thank you to my Husband for thinking it would be a good idea & thank you Heritage for making it happen!
Kelley V., Canton